1.22.2005

Rare Eva Marie

Muan 10/22

When I hear this 1989 single of Side A few days ago, I made it to a point to check my limewire each day for a possible copy only to be disappointed. Man, no one ever got a mp3 copy, even here in the office. Too bad to feel the urge again hearing the song, I swing by at Tower Records and grab a copy for myself. No regrets! the CD is absolutely incredible! Imagine a band that seemed to fill generation gaps? Who doesn't listen to Side A?


"We literally grew up with Side A. They were singing "Hold On" when we were in grade school, "Forevermore" in high school, and "Will I Ever" in college. They were the live band 10 years before the acoustic craze even began, and they remain the yardstick against which other bands are measured.

"Anthology" traces the band's development from its earliest hit, "Eva Marie," to "So Many Questions," "Forevermore," and their covers of other well-loved songs (like Joey Albert's "Tell Me")." -Inq7.net

As for myself, I will never share my Eva Marie copy.

- - -

Along the steps that I walked through
All along the avenue
Wondering where to go without you near me

I know that there's changes everywhere
I know that tomorrow's always there
It may not be me for you but I don't care


Eva Marie
There will never be another
Eva Marie
You will stay in me forever
Eva Marie
You'll always be with me
Eva Marie
There will never be another
Eva Marie
You will stay in me forever
Eva Marie
You're all that's left of me

This time will soon be long ago
So I have to say the best that I know
But I can't think of what's more than I love you

This time will soon be forgotten
But you will always be the one for me
I will set you free
But not in my dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home