2.02.2005

Spectator

Muan 02/02

I came in as a guest presenter in a foundation's board meeting this afternoon, though it wasn't my first board meeting attendance (Aside: 'coz we used to have a quarterly board meeting before and I was the treasurer of small- time market research company. End aside.) it feels good to be able to present the project well despite of some flaws in the beginning of my que. I was nervous a bit but right after they'd appluaded my ideas, my suggestions and inputs, I was able to breathe.

Meanwhile, here's a Coehlo piece I got from my inbox today. Very timely indeed.

The Importance of Allies
Warrior of the Light

The best allies are those that do not think like most people. That is why, when looking for companions to share the enthusiasm of the dream, it is important to believe in intuition and pay no attention to others’ comments. Most human beings always judge others using their own limitations as the model – and sometimes the opinion of the majority is full of prejudice and fear.
     Join all those who experiment, take risks, fall, get hurt and then take risks again.. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home