BSOD
Muan 01/07
For sure, this - "Blue Screen of Death" happened to you countless times. Good thing was, we're not alone.
No other than Microsoft's CEO Bill Gates surprised the whole world while conducting his keynote speech during Microsoft Media Center product launch at the Internation Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Cool down hitting the Microsoft website.
Meanwhile, read full transcript here.
I can see heads rolling at MSN after the keynote.
"Who's in charge of Microsoft?" - Conan O' Brein
I love it!
For sure, this - "Blue Screen of Death" happened to you countless times. Good thing was, we're not alone.
No other than Microsoft's CEO Bill Gates surprised the whole world while conducting his keynote speech during Microsoft Media Center product launch at the Internation Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Cool down hitting the Microsoft website.
Meanwhile, read full transcript here.
I can see heads rolling at MSN after the keynote.
"Who's in charge of Microsoft?" - Conan O' Brein
I love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home