Fab' Five
Muan 01/02
In a remote, obscure Tarlac town where firecrackers last only for a five minutes; me, my older brother and immediate peers welcomed the breaking of the dawn of 2005 with a simple gathering louded by cases beer, collective meja noche leftovers from each home in the nearby crossing (kanto), overclocking the last day of the year while listening to vasts mp3's of various assortment and stories told by anyone. As we put silent endearment to our group's resilient bond, this one by George Harrison performed by Beatles caught my ears. It was already 5:26 am in the morning.
Here Comes The Sun
Listen/Download mp3 here. (2.5mb)
To download, save Target As to directory.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darlin' it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' the smiles returning to their faces
Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darlin' I feel the ice is slowly meltin'
Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been clear
Here come the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Here come the sun, here comes the sun
It's all right, it's all right
In a remote, obscure Tarlac town where firecrackers last only for a five minutes; me, my older brother and immediate peers welcomed the breaking of the dawn of 2005 with a simple gathering louded by cases beer, collective meja noche leftovers from each home in the nearby crossing (kanto), overclocking the last day of the year while listening to vasts mp3's of various assortment and stories told by anyone. As we put silent endearment to our group's resilient bond, this one by George Harrison performed by Beatles caught my ears. It was already 5:26 am in the morning.
Here Comes The Sun
Listen/Download mp3 here. (2.5mb)
To download, save Target As to directory.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darlin' it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' the smiles returning to their faces
Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darlin' I feel the ice is slowly meltin'
Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been clear
Here come the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Here come the sun, here comes the sun
It's all right, it's all right

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home