Seethed
Muan 01/05
A sudden thud created by the coaches almost knocks my spine down as I alight the metro rail this morning.
Then again, I will be fiddling monsters in a place I called my second home.
Sometimes I would think it is frustrating and deeply pathetic knowing I have no one to call other than my personal legendary deity whom I am not even sure if he would mind my seethes and yet, I have to trust him.
A sudden thud created by the coaches almost knocks my spine down as I alight the metro rail this morning.
Then again, I will be fiddling monsters in a place I called my second home.
Sometimes I would think it is frustrating and deeply pathetic knowing I have no one to call other than my personal legendary deity whom I am not even sure if he would mind my seethes and yet, I have to trust him.
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.. ."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home